Is Life Coaching For You?
“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Our chief want in life is somebody
who will make us do what we can.”
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
What do top successful executives, joyful homemakers, vibrant ministers, and leaders all have in common? They all use a coach to help them live their dreams and be the best they can be. How about you? Please take just a few moments to find out how ready you are to live life to the fullest and be the best you can be.
On a scale from 1 to 10, rate each of the following statements: (if not applicable, score the item a 5).
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 1 0
Don’t agree at all – Somewhat agree – Totally agree
- I am ready to create more balance in my life.
- I am ready to improve my personal or business relationships.
- I am ready to make real and positive changes in my life.
- I am ready to find and live my life’s purpose.
- I am ready and willing to overcome self-limiting beliefs and behavior.
- I am ready to create plans and take action to achieve my goals.
- I am ready to achieve a sense of fulfillment at work and in my life.
- I am ready for more depth in my spiritual life.
- I’d like to discover what I am passionate about and do the work I love.
- I can benefit from someone who will help me to stay on track.
Add up your score.
Interpreting your score:
Life Coaching is not for you right now.
31 to 60
Life Coaching could help you to look at your life from a different viewpoint as well as help you develop a plan to change what it is that you would like to change. However, if you decide to work with a life coach now, you should decide and commit that you will take the necessary action for your benefit, or you will not make lasting life-changing improvements.
Congratulations! You are ready for a Life Coach! You are willing to do whatever it takes to create the life you deserve and desire. Please take a moment to contact us right now for a FREE 20 minute introductory coaching session to find out what coaching can do for you. This one click can change your life forever.
“The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.” Confucius